RV Products Reviewed by our Readers
You will find 2 or 3 RV Product Reviews each month. We will give you the low down on each product, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly! What our Customers are saying.... What your Neighbors are saying.... What YOU are saying... Honest and Reliable RV Products Reviews can be found right here every month. Send in your Reviews anytime you choose to.. Maybe you will find your reviews listed here. email@example.com
KING QUEST PRO™ PREMIUM SATELLITE ANTENNA - (VQ4800)
You’ll never have to be without TV again. With the introduction of the next level satellite antenna technology, your antenna choice for satellite TV is clear. The reengineered KING Quest Pro™ fully automated premium satellite TV antenna gives you the freedom to take your favorite DIRECTV® SD programming with you on the road, to the great outdoors, or anywhere you go in the continental U.S. (does not provide service while moving). Ideal for RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle, the KING Quest Pro is highly portable, easy-to-use, and includes our ultramodern new clear cover – an industry first. It’s simply better, by design. KING Quest Pro works for DIRECTV SD programming. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers.
Premium Automatic Satellite Antenna
Now you can watch TV like a pro with the NEW KING Quest Pro™. Introducing the state-of-the-art redesigned KING Quest Pro™ with the first ever ultramodern clear cover. It’s simply better, by design. Take your DIRECTV® satellite TV service anywhere in the continental U.S. with the KING Quest Pro premium satellite TV antenna. Portable or roof-mount ready, this small, easy to use, fully-automatic antenna gives you the freedom to take your favorite DIRECTV programming with you on the road, to the great outdoors, or anywhere in between (does not provide service while moving). KING Quest Pro is fully automatic and works right out of the box with a compatible DIRECTV receiver for SD programming. The KING Quest Pro supports multiple TV viewing, so you can stay current on more than one show or live event. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers. Ideal for RVers, truckers, campers, outdoorsmen, tailgaters and all mobile adventurers looking for live satellite TV. TV Like Home Wherever You Roam™.
The Future of Satellite Antenna Technology
Get tuned in, in no time with the KING Quest Pro™, the clear antenna choice for satellite TV. KING’s newly redesigned, enclosed-style, fully automated premium satellite TV antenna offers improved antenna design and a clear dome to boost signal strength. It’s ideal for RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle. Portable and lightweight, it can sit on the ground or on an optional tripod, or it can be permanently mounted to the roof of your RV, trailer or truck. The Quest Pro allows you to take your DIRECTV® satellite TV service with you anywhere in the continental U.S., so don’t leave the world behind on your next adventure.
Reinventing the Satellite Industry through Simple, Creative Design
At KING, we’re always looking for ways to serve our customers better. With the KING Quest Pro™, we are introducing an enhanced industrial design and our new ultramodern, clear cover – an industry first. You have to see it to believe it. You’ll love the sleek new look and enjoy the improved signal that comes with this redesign. Trees blocking your line of sight to the satellite? Quest Pro lets you know. The clear cover allows you to see exactly where your dish is pointing to simplify troubleshooting and ensure you’re receiving the best signal.
Simple, Lightweight, and Versatile
The KING Quest Pro™ uses next level satellite antenna technology to bring you crystal clear, live TV in just minutes. The fully automatic, auto-aiming feature will connect to the DIRECTV® satellite and take all the guesswork of getting started. Weighing only eight pounds, the KING Quest Pro is compact and the built-in carrying handle makes it easy to transport. For a more permanent or semi-permanent set up, you also have the option of easily mounting the antenna to the roof of your RV (no additional mounting brackets required). With the addition of the Universal Controller for KING Quest (UC1000 – sold separately), you can quickly change between DIRECTV, DISH® and Bell™ (Canada) services – if you have a compatible receiver. It’s never been easier to stay connected and get digital satellite TV service anywhere you go.
Who is it for? What does it do?
The KING Quest Pro™ is a fully automatic premium portable or roof-mountable satellite TV antenna for DIRECTV® SD programming. Ideal for RVers, sporting and outdoor enthusiasts, tailgaters, long haul truckers or anyone with an active mobile lifestyle, the KING Quest Pro is highly portable and easy-to-use. Those looking for a more permanent or semi-permanent set up can easily mount the antenna to the roof of their RV. Portable and compact (weighing in at only 8 lbs.), KING Quest Pro offers a fast, effortless and reliable connection to your favorite SD channels from DIRECTV.
You’ll never have to miss the big game, breaking news reports, or your favorite show while out and about. Like all of KING’s mobile satellite TV antennas, the KING Quest Pro™ is great for camping, RVing, hunting, fishing, or at your backyard barbeque, second home, cabin, or ice fishing house.
How It Works:
The KING Quest Pro™ connects to a DIRECTV® receiver using coax cable and in-line power injector for easy set-up with your compatible DIRECTV receiver. Within minutes of powering, the KING Quest Pro premium satellite TV antenna, it will automatically locate DIRECTV satellite signal and you will be able to watch crystal clear TV. The KING Quest Pro is powered over the coax using a small in-line power injector. You will need a power inverter, portable generator, power pack, or other 110-volt AC power source for the DIRECTV receiver, power injector and TV. System does not receive DIRECTV HD programming and is not compatible with Ka-band satellites. SWM adapter required for SWM-only receivers. A Universal Controller for KING Quest Pro (UC1000) is available to allow you to switch between select DIRECTV, DISH® and Bell™ TV (Canada) receivers.
- NEW! Industrial redesign and ultramodern, clear cover offer sleek look and leading signal strength
- Portable or roof-mountable – mounting feet included
- Lightweight, compact design with integrated handle
- Simple set-up – automatic satellite acquisition
- Easily viewable internal indicator lights keep you informed of antenna performance
- Exclusive for DIRECTV® service – SD programming
- Supports multiple TV viewing (requires two receivers)
- Weather-resistant materials withstand extreme heat/cold
- Dual coax output (for optimum roof-mount installation)
- Powered over coax cable; no external power supply needed
- Includes 50 feet of coax cable with connectors pre-installed and a power injector
WFCO’s 1000 watt WF-5110R inverter delivers outstanding performance for multiple, lower power appliances. Featuring automatically resettable Reverse Polarity protection, the WF-5110R
is protected from permanent damage should a battery be connected backwards. Once the battery connections are corrected, the unit will operate normally. The WF-5110R also has an exclusive internal transfer system which automatically allows the AC input to bypass the inverter when the inverter is connected to an AC power source.
Additionally, the WF-5110R provides high-efficiency power at full-load conditions with safeguards that include overload protection, over-temperature protection, and short-circuit protection. The cooling fan enhances efficiency as its operation is controlled by the amount of load incurred by the inverter. FCC Class B compliance, which means that the inverter is designed not to cause interference with televisions, radios, or other signals.
- DC Input Voltage: 12V DC
- DC Input Voltage Regluation: 10-15V DC
- Output Voltage Frequency: 120 VAC/60Hz +/- 0.05%
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave (THD <3%)
- Efficiency (full load): >86%
- Continuous Output Power: 1000 W
- Status Indicator Lights: Greed LED: AC Input Status, Red LED: Inverter Failure, Yellow LED: Battery Back Up Status
- Transfer Switch : 10 A
- Transfer Time: <50 milliseconds
- AC Output Fuse: 12 A
- Protection Features: AC Output Fuse, GFCI, Over Temperature, Over/Under Input Voltage, Overload, Reverse Polarity (fuse), Short Circuit
- Operating Temperature Range : 32-104ºF
- Storage Temperature Range: -25.6-158ºF
- Cooling : Load Controlled Cooling Fan
- Output Wiring: Hard Wired
- Certifications: FCC Class B compliant
- Listed: UL 458
- Dimensions: 11 1/8″W x 4″H x 14 3/4″D
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
The GARMIN, RV-BBT601
SUPERIOR NAVIGATION - ADDED SAFETY
The Infotainment HUB is designed to deliver RV-specific information and entertainment, all in an innovative form factor.
NORTH AMERICA (RV-BBT601) – AM/FM / Bluetooth / USB x 1 / AUX x 1 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / SiriusXM Ready - Requires optional SiriusXM connect vehicle tuner
With features including:
PORTABLE TABLET REMOTE - The Infotainment HUB is designed with a removable tablet remote front face that enables owners the freedom to access and navigate their entertainment from around the vehicle.
WI-FI CONNECTIVITY - Allows for the full FUSION-Link experience and provides a gateway for internet connectivity enabling web browsing, emails and other internet based applications on the Android platform.
DRIVING MODE - An intuitive driving mode home screen is triggered when the tablet remote is docked, making it safe and simple to access important functions. Navigation, reversing camera, Bluetooth hands free calling and music are available in driving mode.
HANDS FREE - If a phone call comes in, the built-in hands-free calling function allows the user to stay focused while the integrated microphone and connected speakers make conversation flawless.
FUSION-LINK - Equipped with FUSION-Link, the Infotainment HUB gives you full control of your entertainment experience right from your fingertips. Independently control the audio in up to four different audio zones of your vehicle with Multi-Zone control. Zone naming is available for convenience and ease of use.
NAVIGATION - Superior RV-specific navigation by GARMIN delivers your customers the confidence and freedom to sit back and enjoy the open road. With customized RV routing, directories of RV parks, RV services, route warnings, elevation profiles and hands-free features the Infotainment HUB is the solution you have been waiting for.
- Display Size: 6.1"
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Capacitive Touch Panel: Yes
- Sources:AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB x 1 / AUX x 1 / Ipod / IPhone / MTP / Sirius-XM ready / DAB+ ready
- SiriusXM Ready USA only. Requires optional SiriusXM connect vehicle tuner. Does not support traffic and weather. 1 SiriusXM external module port
- Multi-Zone Technology: Yes (4 Zones)
- Voice Control: Navigation Only
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth music streaming, music control (via devices compatible with A2DP/AVRCP 1.3 Bluetooth protocols)
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Hands-free calling: Yes, via BT link to phone
- Navigation System Provider: GARMIN (with RV specific features)
- Menu Language: English / French / Spanish
- MicroSD port: One (1) MicroSD port
- USB 2.0 port: One (1) USB 2.0 port (for phone charging / media playback)
- AUX-in: One (1) RCA port (for stereo input only)
- Camera Audio-in: One (1) RCA port (for camera audio input only)
- Back-Up Camera: Supports CVBS back-up cameras only. Backup camera not included
- AM / FM: One (1) Motorola antenna connector port
- Speaker: Four (4) amplified speaker channel outputs (zones 1 and 2)
- Composite Audio Out (RCA-out): Four (4) zones. Left, right, and subwoofer composite audio outputs
- CAN: Two (2) CAN connections (one vehicle integration, one for Fusion remotes)
- Ignition: One (1) Ignition connection (Powered from house batteries with dual on/off control - ignition on/off and front panel on/off)
Come back next month for more Reviews.
We put the Last Reviews all in one file: Click Here
If you would like to Send us a Review of a RV Product you Own,
Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org